CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 22, 2013

Coming to and End and PB&J

It is my last week as "Teacher Julie."  I have been student teaching at an early childhood development center, completing the last part of my degree.  It is hard to believe I have 4 days left with these funny, inquisitive, smart, and loving preschoolers.  Most of them are graduating on Friday and will go to kindergarten in the fall.  I joke with them that I too am going to kindergarten next year! :]

This past week has been a mix of doing final assignments and working on things for my classroom.  In a couple of weeks I get to meet my team at a school wide meet and greet. I am both nervous and excited to meet the team.  We have already been corresponding over email and they sound super sweet and supportive.  Sometimes I ask myself, "Is this really happening? Do I really get to teach next year?"

Here is a little something I made this weekend, feel free to use it!  I plan on splitting up my kinders into partners as part of Whole Brain Teaching.  One group will be PB and the other will be Jelly.  I'm visualizing this in a pocket chart.. yes?  I can say "Peanutbutters will be teaching first, then Jellies."

 
 4 days left of student teaching, 2 online assignments, and 12 days until graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment